John Allerton memory wire pole float 0.2g
John Allerton memory wire pole float
Available in Orange & Yellow tips
John Allerton memory wire pole floats. Designed for the rigours of modern commercial match fishing. A huge leap forward on the equipment needed to catch more fish.
Incorporating Nitinol super wire at its core means the floats have a memory and are virtually indestructible under normal use.
- Stem:0.5mm Nitinol super wire.
- Super-Elastic wire can easily be bent, but it snaps back to a straight wire when you let go.
- Reduces float breakages in snags under normal use.
- Perfect for margin and pellet fishing.
- High visibility orange tip.
Nitinol - is a metal alloy of nickel and titanium.
Nitinol alloys exhibit two closely related and unique properties: shape memory effect (SME) and superelasticity (SE; also called pseudoelasticity, PE).
Available in: 0.2g, 0.3g and 0.4g